Thank you for coming to this site!
eQuipping for eMinistry (e4e) is written mainly with Campus Crusade staff women in mind, but this site will, hopefully, encourage any and every Christian to use technology for ministry. You can learn about new-to-you technologies and applications. You might also discover a new way to approach what you are already doing. If you are baffled by technology or not sure where to start with eMinistry, this site is also for you.
I hope you will ultimately learn how to take the tools of technology and apply them to ministry. “Ministry” includes sharing your faith, discipling believers, using office technology skills, volunteering for internet evangelism, and encouraging donor and prayer partners (if you are a missionary). And more, of course.
- Reading the Get Started page to learn how to navigate this site.
- Reading Your Ministry to help you think through the people in your life and what tech tools might help you minister more effectively to, and with, them.
- Signing up for an email subscription to e4e. You will receive regular emails with new ideas for using technology for ministry. Posts, on the average, are twice per week.
Learn more about:
- Our authors and guest posts
- Our Top Posts and Pages
- CCC Ministry Lists
- Our blogrolls and Other Recommended Links
Disclosure of Material Connection: As the webmaster, I have not received any compensation for writing these posts. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. However, I am on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ. Regardless, when I recommend material from Campus Crusade, I only recommend material that I believe will be a good value for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” (